– PRODUCTS & SERVICES –
Fabric | Coiled Edging | Stakes
Landscaping Edging & Landscaping Fabric in Edmonton
Landscaping Fabric & More in Edmonton.
Quality Landscaping Supplies is Edmonton’s premier supplier of high-quality weed-control fabric and aluminum landscaping edging. When completing a large landscaping project, sometimes the supplies we forget are the little things. Don’t forget those small details, from storage barrels and pails to edging stakes. And don’t forget grass seed! Call us at 780-488-8655 if you have any questions about our miscellaneous landscaping products.
Landscaping Edging Tips
Proper landscaping edging has a significant impact on the aesthetics of your landscaping project. Quality Landscaping Supplies has a large selection of flexible coiled aluminum edging that is perfect for helping create separation between your lawn and garden. Aluminum edging has the advantage of being lightweight but also very durable. When designing your project, ensure that the edging will be installed on smooth, gradual curves, as edging is challenging to install on sharp turns.
other landscaping products
$3.99 / 12 PACK
$12.99 / 1LB BAG
3 x 24 Fabric (2 oz)
3 x 50 Fabric (2 oz)
4 x 100 Fabric (5 oz)
4 x 250 Fabric (5 oz)
6 x 250 Fabric (5 oz)
3 x 50 Fabric (5 oz)
3 x 100 Fabric (5 oz)
3 x 250 Fabric (5 oz)
20Ft Coiled Edging no stakes
40Ft Rolled Edging
Aluminum Paver Edging (8 ft)
Edge Pro (8ft)
Edging with Stakes (20ft)
Stakes for Edging
** GST not included in above prices
Landscaping Fabric Tips
Landscaping fabric is a barrier against unwanted weed growth in your flower garden. Quality Landscaping Supplies offers various weed-control fabric sizes that work perfectly with bark nuggets or mulch to provide an aesthetically pleasing weed-control barrier for your garden. See below for a step-by-step guide for the proper installation of weed-control landscaping fabric:
- Ensure all the plants you want in the desired area have been planted
- Clear your space of existing weeds
- Till the soil in the area, you will be applying the landscaping fabric
- Using a rake, level the ground to a smooth, even layer
- Lay the landscaping fabric down over desired area overlapping sections of fabric by 10-12 inches
- Cut holes in the fabric to allow plants to come through. Leave at least 2-3 inches around the base of plants to allow for moisture absorption
- Install stakes or pins to hold the fabric in place
- Cover the landscaping fabric with a minimum of 2 inches of bark nuggets or mulch.
Quality Landscaping Supplies in Edmonton provides high-quality landscaping accessories to help you complete your landscaping project. Give our team a call anytime with questions. We look forward to hearing from you! Call Us Today!